NOTE: This post was originally published in August 2014. This worksheet packet has been completely updated again for the 2017 Apple Season! Find all new fonts and graphics and 6 new exclusive worksheets! You’ll find the 2017 version of the Apple Worksheets in my shop.
It is apple picking season and we couldn’t be more excited!
These apple printables would make the perfect supplement to your own unit study!
→ Make sure you download the Apple Cutting Worksheets also!
Apple Worksheets for Kindergarten-First Grade
The 17 worksheets in this printable packet each have an apple theme. In this worksheet set, you’ll find:
- Apple Word Search
- Color the Apples! – Determine size: small, medium, and large
- Apple Handwriting Practice – Includes coloring page
- Crack the Apple Code! – Use the number/letter key to crack the code
- Apple Addition – Match the sums; includes 3 word problems
- Apple Subtraction – Match the differences; includes 3 word problems
- Apple Basket Color-By-Sight Word – Uses words from Dolch Primer list
- Apple Facts – Practice addition and subtraction math facts
- Fill in the Missing Letters! – Fill in the missing letters in each apple-themed word
- Apple Opposites – Pair each red opposite with its green match
- All About Apples – Use your 5 senses to describe apples
- Build Your Apple Sentence! – Cut out the sentence, draw a picture, and practice writing
- What’s the Missing Number? – Fill in the correct number; through 20
- Apple Writing Pages – includes elementary and plain lines
PLUS 7 new pages for the 2015 Apple Season!
- Addition Riddle – Solve the equations to find out the answer to the riddle!
- Color By Sight Word Apple Tree
- Apple Begins with A – Practice beginning sounds
- ABC Order: Apples! – Place each 4-word set in alphabetical order
- Read It! Draw It! – Draw a picture based on the apple themed prompt
- Label the Pictures – Cut out each apple themed word and glue under the correct picture
- Sort It! – Solve each apple equation
→ PLUS 6 new pages for the 2017 Apple Season!
- Apple Fun Page – Includes an apple maze, dot-to-dot, tracing apple, and coloring apple
- Who Am I? – Determine the correct object that is described
- Read It! Draw It! – This is a favorite, so I added another page!
- Color By Number – Color the various apples with simple color by number
- Worm and Apple Trace – Trace the lines to help the worm find the apple
- Apple ABC Cut and Paste – Cut out each apple-themed vocabulary word and place in the correct ABC order
→ If you would like to purchase this packet for classroom use (which includes any use outside of your own home with your own children), you may do so at the bottom of this page. The packet for classroom use includes the Apple Worksheets for Kindergarten-First Grade AND the 10-page set of Apple Scissor Skills Worksheets.
More Apple Worksheets and Printables
- Attribute Apples: A Favorite Educational Toy
- Apple Cutting Practice
- Apple Blank Writing Pages
- Interpreting a Table: Varieties of Apples
- Johnny Appleseed Printables and Unit Resources
- Color By Sight Word: Apple Picking!
- Apple Life Cycle Worksheets
You may purchase the classroom use packet below:
The classroom packet has been completely updated for the 2017 Apple Season! Includes 6 exclusive new worksheets!
Download the free Apple Worksheets for Kindergarten-First Grade for personal use only
This packet is free to email subscribers. Simple click on the email you’ll receive to confirm your email address, and you’ll go straight to the download page!
Of course, you may opt out of emails at any time by unsubscribing.