…For preschoolers and Kindergartners
Color-By-Number ABC contains 50 printable coloring pages that reinforce beginning letter sounds, number recognition for 1 through 9, color names and color recognition.
What’s included in Color-By-Number ABC?
Color-By-Number ABC has two coloring activities for each letter of A-W, and one activity for letters X, Y, and Z.
Each page features a simple object that has the same beginning sound as the corresponding letter. An easy-to-read color key is provided on each page.
–> BONUS: An ABC Cover Page is included for your child to color-by-number and write his name on his notebook!
How can I use Color-By-Number ABC with my own children?
There are several ways you can use this ebook with your own Preschooler or Kindergartner:
- This is the perfect complement to any Letter of the Week study. Simply choose the letter you’re studying and print your page. You can never have too much letter reinforcement!
- Number 1 through 9 are included in the coloring pages. Use the Color Key as an opportunity to review counting and number cognition.
- There are a variety of colors used in this coloring page packet. Have your little ones practice finding the correct colors by herself to increase color recognition.
- If you have an early reader, these pages are the perfect sight word supplement to reinforcing names of colors.
- Use these pages as a hide-and-seek activity. If your child is working on the letter ‘n’ for ‘nest’, challenge him to find other objects that begin with the /n/ sound.
- Print all of the pages and use them in notebook form. A bonus cover page is included for just this purpose!
- Place all of the pages in a 1/2″ binder and store with a pack of twistable crayons in the car (so they don’t melt). It’s the perfect educational pass time for car trips!
- Print a few and place in a Ziploc bag with a small pack of crayons. They make a great addition to any Busy Bag.