File Folder Games contains 12 educational, colorful (fun!) games for your Preschooler – 2nd grader.
Mama’s File Folder Games Ebook
File Folder Games is a 12-game collection of educational activities for Preschoolers – 2nd graders. Use File Folder Games to reinforce key concepts (CVC Words, Addition & Subtraction Facts, Pre-Primer Words) and learn basic skills (color recognition, matching & sorting).
Use File Folder Games as independent activities for your little ones or as a unique one-on-one learning time with mom.
Quick, Easy Download
File Folder Games is a simple, safe purchase via Mama’s e-store. Pay securely with Paypal, using your Paypal account or credit card. Upon completion of your transaction, you’ll receive an email with a link where you can immediately download your purchase. (Make sure you check your spam account if you don’t quickly see an email.)
Because this ebook is so large, the contents are in two separate files. Simply download the files and access your .pdfs.
After downloading, you’ll be able to print and start constructing your File Folder Games!
What Does File Folder Games Include?
File Folder Games includes 12 printable games, which include:
- What Color Is It? (color recognition)
- Beginning Letter Sounds (lowercase letters)
- Addition & Subtraction Fish Facts (includes sums to 10)
- Spell It! (Pre-Primer Words)
- Match the Opposites
- CVC Words (choose the correct vowel)
- How Many Times? (adding/subtracting & tally marks)
- Where Does It Go? (sorting game)
- What is the Plural? (-s and -es words)
- Word Families (-ail, -ake, -ing, -ock)
- Number Bond Match (sums to 16) >>Brand New!<<
- Sort It! (sorting activity) >>Brand New!<<
Other Included Features
— Detailed Materials List
— Comprehensive step-by-step instructions for assembly, including pictures
— Quickly learn how to add extra file folder pieces to your File Folder Game
— Pictures of completed games for each set included in File Folder Games
— Detailed instructions specific to each game
— Bonus Tips:
- Learn what File Folder Games are and why they’re a good change of pace from other learning methods
- What to do with all of those leftover laminated pieces
- How to choose if you should cut pieces before or after laminating
Array ( )
Other Posts You Might Enjoy