Rainforest worksheets for 2nd and 3rd grades.
12 printable activities.
This 12-page Worksheet Packet is perfect for your Unit Study on the Rainforest!
In this Rainforest Worksheet Packet:
- The Rainforest – Describe the rainforest’s climate, precipitation, and other characteristics that make it unique
- Rainforest Animals – Describe the interesting characteristics of each animal that allows for its survival in the rainforest
- Rainforest Fill-in-the-Blank
- Reading Comprehension – Read the short narrative on Madagascar and the fascinating features of its rainforest
- Label the Rainforest – Label each layer of the rainforest
- Rainforest Word Search
- Rainforest ABC Order – Place each of the rainforest-themed words in alphabetical order
- Types of Forests Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast a tropical forest with a temperate forest
- Graph the Animals Found in the Rainforest – Using the picture provided, graph the number of animals found on the bar graph and then analyze your data
- Unique Plants Found in the Rainforest – Describe the interesting characteristics of the plants listed
- Definitions – Cut & Paste – Practice rainforest vocabulary with this exclusive cut & paste activity
- The Rainforest Crossword Puzzle
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.