Apple Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade!
Apple worksheets are the perfect way to get your Kindergarten or First Grade children excited about the fall season! Practice phonics, math, handwriting, and more with this fun set of apple worksheets.
Check out a few apple books from the library, download this packet, and you’ll be ready to learn All About Apples!
The 33 worksheets in this printable packet each have an apple theme. In this worksheet set, you’ll find:
- Apple Word Search
- Color the Apples! – Determine size: small, medium, and large
- Apple Handwriting Practice – Includes coloring page
- Crack the Apple Code! – Use the number/letter key to crack the code
- Apple Addition – Match the sums; includes 3 word problems
- Apple Subtraction – Match the differences; includes 3 word problems
- Apple Basket Color-By-Sight Word – Uses words from Dolch Primer list
- Apple Facts – Practice addition and subtraction math facts
- Fill in the Missing Letters! – Fill in the missing letters in each apple-themed word
- Apple Opposites – Pair each red opposite with its green match
- All About Apples – Use your 5 senses to describe apples
- Build Your Apple Sentence! – Cut out the sentence, draw a picture, and practice writing
- What’s the Missing Number? – Fill in the correct number; through 20
- Apple Writing Pages – includes elementary and plain lines
- Addition Riddle – Solve the equations to find out the answer to the riddle!
- Color By Sight Word Apple Tree
- Apple Begins with A – Practice beginning sounds
- ABC Order: Apples! – Place each 4-word set in alphabetical order
- Read It! Draw It! – Draw a picture based on the apple themed prompt
- Label the Pictures – Cut out each apple themed word and glue under the correct picture
- Sort It! – Solve each apple equation
- Apple Fun Page – Includes an apple maze, dot-to-dot, tracing apple, and coloring apple
- Who Am I? – Determine the correct object that is described
- Read It! Draw It! – This is a favorite, so I added another page!
- Color By Number – Color the various apples with simple color by number
- Worm and Apple Trace – Trace the lines to help the worm find the apple
- Apple ABC Cut and Paste – Cut out each apple-themed vocabulary word and place in the correct ABC order
- How Many Syllables? – Count the number of syllables in each apple-themed word
- Apple Word Work – Phonics practice of the short vowel a and the word ‘apple’; follow the directions (includes answer key)
Note that this is a personal use license for 1 family only (children or grandchildren) or for 1 classroom teacher only.