Color By Number Holidays for Personal or Classroom Use
Color-By-Number Holidays contains 55 printable coloring pages featuring Thanksgiving and Christmas themes.
What’s included in Color-By-Number Holidays?
Color-By-Number Holidays includes 55 total coloring pages.
- 13 Thanksgiving-themed simple number pages
- 14 Christmas-themed simple number pages
- 15 Thanksgiving-themed simple addition & subtraction coloring pages
- 13 Christmas-themed simple addition & subtraction coloring pages
Each of the simple number pages includes a large holiday-themed picture with an easy-to-read color key. Also included is a simple tracing word describing the colored picture.
Each of the addition & subtraction coloring pages includes a large holiday-themed picture also. Your child solves the equation and then uses the included color key to complete the picture. The name of the object is included with ample space for your child to practice writing the word on his own.
—> Bonus: A fun color-by-number Holiday Cover Page is included! Simply print on card stock, and your child has a neat cover for her book!
Ideas for Using Color-By-Number Holidays at Home
- This is a great supplement to any holiday-themed unit study! If you have younger ones that want to keep up with the older ones during unit study time, just print and go!
- Numbers 1 through 9 are included in the coloring pages. Use the Color Key as an opportunity to review counting and number cognition.
- Simple math facts through sums of 14 are included. Use the addition and subtraction sheets as fun practice to learn those math facts!
- There are a variety of colors used in this coloring page packet. Have your little ones practice finding the correct colors by herself to increase color recognition.
- If you have an early reader, these pages are the perfect sight word supplement in reinforcing names of colors.
- Print all of the pages and use them in notebook form. A bonus cover page is included for just this purpose!
- Place all of the pages in a 1/2″ binder and store with a pack of twistable crayons in the car (so they don’t melt). It’s the perfect educational pass time for car trips – especially during the holiday season!
- Print a few and place in a Ziploc bag with a small pack of crayons. They make a great addition to any Busy Bag.