February Color By Code Dolch Sight Words Worksheets
Sight words, also known as common words, need much practice and reinforcement for beginning readers. Take a break from traditional worksheets, and practice sight words using these fun color by code sight words worksheets!
Each page features a fun theme just right for February.
The sight words used in this packet are taken from the Primer and First Grade Dolch Word Lists. This is also a great way for your readers to practice color words.
The following pictures are included in this 14-page February Color by Code Worksheet set:
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste (February is Dental Awareness Month)
- Happy Tooth
- Toothbrush and Tooth
- I Love My Teddy Bear (Valentine’s Day)
- Fluffy, Puffy Heart
- Valentine Note to Friend
- Sweet Tart Hearts
- Will I See My Shadow? Groundhog (Groundhog’s Day)
- Mardi Gras Crown
- Mardi Gras Mask and Beads
- Chinese Lanterns (Chinese New Year)
- Chinese Gold Coins
- George Washington (Presidents’ Day)
- Abraham Lincoln
- Also included is a color key.