If your children are interested in studying knights, this is the perfect supplement for your knight unit study!
In this Knights Worksheet Packet, you’ll find:
- Label the Knight’s Armor: Label each piece of the knight’s armor using the words from the word bank
- Knight’s Weaponry: Draw a picture of each piece of weaponry listed
- Knight Definition Match: Draw a line from the vocabulary word to its correct definition
- Alphabetical Order: Place the knight-themed words in ABC order
- Reading Comprehension: Read the short narrative about knights and squires and then answer the questions
- Knights vs. Squires: List 4 differences between knights and squires
- Knights Fill-in-the-Blank: Fill in the blank with the correct word
- Make Your Own Knight!: Create your own knight, including his favorite horse and his squire’s name – fun!
- Knights Word Search: Search for each knight-related word in the puzzle
- The Knight’s Code of Chivalry: Read the Knight’s Code and then answer the questions
- Knight Word Problems: Practice math with these knight-themed word problems
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.