Multiplication Worksheets: Numbers 1 through 12
Multiplication facts need frequent repetition in a variety of ways. Add this set of multiplication worksheets to your practice list for your students!
Each of the worksheets in this set focus on one set of multiplication facts, including numbers 1 through 12.
Simply draw a line from each fact to the correct answer in the middle column.
Includes 12 total pages.
Use this set of multiplication worksheets with your students to obtain mastery in a variety of ways:
- Assign one page per day or a set of pages per day (2’s and 3’s for example)
- Place in centers inside a plastic page protector and provide dry-erase markers
- Have students time themselves each day for 2-3 consecutive days and see if they can beat their previous times
- After students timed themselves for several days, assist them in graphing their own data in a bar graph
- Or graph the data of the whole class after timing for a week. Find Monday’s average time and graph, Tuesday’s average time and graph, etc.