Multiplication Worksheets: Numbers 1 through 12
Multiplication facts need frequent repetition in a variety of ways!
Each of the worksheets in this set focus on one set of multiplication facts, including numbers 1 through 12.
Simply draw a line from each fact to the correct answer in the middle column.
Use this set of multiplication worksheets with your students to obtain mastery in a variety of ways:
- Assign one page per day or a set of pages per day (2’s and 3’s for example)
- Place in centers inside a plastic page protector and provide dry-erase markers
- Have students time themselves each day for 2-3 consecutive days and see if they can beat their previous times
- After students timed themselves for several days, assist them in graphing their own data in a bar graph
- Or graph the data of the whole class after timing for a week. Find Monday’s average time and graph, Tuesday’s average time and graph, etc.
Note that this is a classroom use license for 1 teacher only.