I am so excited to publish the next worksheet packet for Kindergartners – First Graders: Strawberries!
It is getting very close to strawberry picking time here in North Carolina, and we can hardly wait to eat those sweet treats!
These strawberry printables would be the perfect addition to a unit study, or a “fun” school day before you go berry picking.
Note—> Make sure you download the Strawberry Cutting Practice Worksheets also!
Strawberry Worksheets for Kindergarten-First Graders
(Note: This post contains my affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for further information.)
All 11 printables in this worksheet packet are strawberry-themed. In this worksheet packet, you’ll find:
- Strawberries Word Search
- Strawberry Patterns: What Comes Next? – Cut & paste to complete the pattern
- How Many Are There? – Counting activity
- Strawberry Sum & Difference – Practice addition and subtraction math facts; simple word problems included
- Strawberry Color-by-Sight Word – Uses words from Dolch First Grade List
- Follow the Leader – Simple addition
- Beginning Sound ‘s’ – Phonics practice
- Strawberry Coloring Page – includes handwriting practice
- Strawberry Ending Sounds – Cut out each strawberry and place in the correct basket according to the ending sound
- Crack the Strawberry Code! – Use the number/letter key to crack the code
—> If you would like to purchase this packet for classroom use (which includes any use outside of your own home with your own children), you may do so at the bottom of this page. The packet for classroom use includes the items listed above PLUS the 10-page set of Strawberry-themed cutting practice pages.
Click the image to download Strawberry Worksheets for Personal Use:
You may purchase the classroom use packet below:
Graphics used in this packet include images from: Cocoamint via Etsy, PrettyGrafik Design via Etsy, Dancing Crayon, and Goodness & Fun via MyGrafico. These images were purchased by Lauren Hill and are used with permission. Copyright remains with the artist.