My first grader is very into bar graphs right now! Together, we have graphed the colors in the crayon box, the colors of hairbows in the hair bow box, and the types of books on the book shelf.
She asked me to make her a couple of “special” worksheets, so of course I did!
Bar Graph Practice
To use this worksheet, print all pages in the download on different pieces of paper.
Your child will need the papers side-by-side to easily count and record the data.
Now, your child should count the number of each object shown on the picture page. Use a pencil, crayons, or markers to graph the correct number of the given object.
After your child has completed the graph, make sure she completes the last page where she analyzes her data!
Note that this packet is for personal or classroom use.
More Fall Worksheets and Printables
You might also be interested in:
- File Folder Word Wall: Fall!
- It’s Fall! Coloring Pages
- Fall Leaves Cut & Paste Activity
- Printable Fall Match Game
- Set of 3 Fall Writing Prompts
- Fall Adverbs Worksheet
- Fall Leaves: Cut and Paste
- Fall Themed Blank Writing Pages
- Fall Blank Writing Pages
- Fall Worksheets for Preschool – First Grade
- Color By Number Worksheets: October!
Click the image to download Fall Bar Graph Practice Worksheets