It’s the time of year again – homeschool planning for the new year!
(Actually, we just started our new school year yesterday so I’m past the planning point for this year!)
Whether you’re starting out in your first homeschool year or working on your 5th like me, wrapping your brain around teaching school to a crowd of kiddos (or even 1!) can be overwhelming.
Where should I even start with planning?
What will our homeschool days actually look like?
What’s the best curriculum for teaching multiple children at the same time?
Which curricula fit my budget?
Should I plan by the week or by the quarter?
Can someone just tell me step-by-step how to plan for more than one child?
Homeschool Planning with Pinterest
As you know, I love Pinterest and I use it just like I do Google – and maybe even more often. Pinterest is such a gold mine of information!
In an effort to help you plan for your new school year, I’ve selected 12 of the best homeschool planning and organizing boards out there. Because with planning your homeschool year comes a whole heap of organizing too.
Just click and find answers to your planning questions from seasoned homeschool moms!
1.Homeschool Organizing and Planning Pinterest Board – Lauren from Mama’s Learning Corner (that’s me!)
You’ll find lots of general planning resources for all ages, as well as choosing curriculum, specific curriculum help (Classical Conversations, Bible, Tapestry of Grace), academic calendars, and more!
2. Homeschool Planning and Scheduling – Tricia from Curriculum Choice
3. Homeschool: Teacher’s Lounge – Kathy from Cornerstone Confessions
This board has many resources for planning with a healthy dose of homeschool encouragement as well!
4. Homeschool Organization – Ticia from Adventures in Mommydom
5. Homeschool Planning and Organizing – Angie from Real Life at Home
6. Organization is Key – Renee from Great Peace Academy
The title of this board says it all! Find homeschool planning resources with many resources for home management planning as well.
7. Homeschool Planning – Selena from Look! We’re Learning!
An excellent, thorough round-up of homeschool planning links! This is a great resource!
8. Organized Homeschool – Melanie from Psycho with 6
Find homeschool organizing resources as well as meal planning, house organization and decluttering, and loads of other great links.
9. Education: Ordered Homeschool – Stephanie from Harrington Harmonies
A plethora of practical resources to help you plan and organize your homeschool space.
10. Homeschool Organization – Sallie from Sallie Borrink Learning
Tons of simple, doable homeschool organization ideas. The right containers to use, how to make them pretty, homeschool classroom layout ideas, shelving ideas, and more!
11. Homeschool Planning/Organization – Tressa Cullen
Yowsa! This homeschool mama has over 900 pins on this board. It’s link after link of fabulous ideas.
12. Homeschooling Curricula & Planning – Kat Garrett
This is another board full of planning and curricula ideas from a homeschooling mom. You’ll find a good mix of planner resources and ideas for the new year.
Do you have a favorite homeschool planning and organizing Pinterest Board? Make sure you leave the link in the comments so I can follow it!