Rocks and Minerals worksheets for 2nd and 3rd graders.
11 printable activities.
Rocks and Minerals Worksheets
Are your children interested in learning about rocks?
Do they find gold, or diamond, or crystal fascinating?
Download the Rocks and Minerals Worksheet Packet today and let the learning begin!
In this 11-page Rocks and Minerals Worksheet Packet:
- Rocks and Minerals Vocabulary Words – A list of vocabulary words to learn while studying rocks
- Blank Vocabulary Word Template – a fun, new way to learn vocabulary words! Print as many templates as you need.
- Rocks and Minerals Alphabetical Order – uses the same vocabulary word list
- Sizes of Rocks – Use the guide to determine the size of your rocks; practices tally marks
- Graph Those Rocks! – Use the Sizes of Rocks worksheet information to graph your rocks in a bar graph
- Comparing Favorite Rocks – Choose 2 favorite rocks and analyze how they are alike and different
- Compare Your Rocks! Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast your favorite rocks using a Venn Diagram
- Geology in My State – Find our your state’s rock, mineral, and gem
- Rocks and Minerals Word Search
- Rocks and Minerals Fill-in-the-Blank
- My Rock Observations – a template for recording your favorite rock finds; a template for you to print as many as needed
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.