Handwriting Worksheets for Kids: Dolch Primer Words!
These handwriting worksheets focus on the 52 words from the Dolch Primer list.
Each page contains one simple sentence focusing on the page’s Dolch word.
Sentences are intentionally simple for handwriting practice and for early readers.
Also included is a black and white picture that correlates to the sentence, which your child can color.
This packet contains 104 total pages, 2 pages for each Dolch Prime word.
Note that this is a classroom use license for 1 teacher only.
Ideas for using Handwriting Practice: Dolch Primer Words
- Assign one page per day for homework, or several pages for older students.
- Perfect for early finishers.
- Use as a supplement to a Sight Word of the Week curriculum.
- Place in page protectors and use with dry erase markers during center time.
- Staple down the side to make a Primer Handwriting Book!
- Use as capitalization and punctuation practice.
- For older students, underline the noun and/or verb in each sentence.
- Have older students write a second sentence of their own, related to the picture prompt.