Handwriting Worksheets for Kids: Color Words
These handwriting worksheets for kids focus on 11 of the most popular color words.
Each page contains one simple sentence focusing on the page’s color word.
Sentences are intentionally simple for handwriting practice and for early readers.
This packet contains 22 total pages, 2 pages for each color word.
Colors included: red, black, yellow, purple, white, pink, brown, green, orange, blue, gray.
Ideas for using Handwriting Practice: Color Words
- Assign one page per day for homework, or several pages for older students.
- Perfect for early finishers.
- Use as a supplement to a color of the week curriculum.
- Place in page protectors and use with dry erase markers during center time.
- Staple down the side to make a color book!
- Use as capitalization and punctuation practice.
- For older students, underline the noun and/or verb in each sentence.