Handwriting Worksheets for Kids: Pre-Primer Dolch Words!
These handwriting worksheets focus on 38 words from the Pre-Primer Dolch list.
Each page contains one simple sentence focusing on the page’s Dolch word.
Sentences are intentionally simple for handwriting practice and for early readers.
Also included is a black and white picture that correlates to the sentence, which your child can color.
This packet contains 76 total pages, 2 pages for each Pre-Primer Dolch word, excluding ‘a’ and ‘I’.
Note that this is a classroom use license for 1 teacher only.
Ideas for using Handwriting Practice: Pre-Primer Dolch Words
- Assign one page per day for homework, or several pages for older students.
- Perfect for early finishers.
- Use as a supplement to a Sight Word of the Week curriculum.
- Place in page protectors and use with dry erase markers during center time.
- Staple down the side to make a Pre-Primer Book!
- Use as capitalization and punctuation practice.
- For older students, underline the noun and/or verb in each sentence.