Handwriting Worksheets for Kids: Pre-Primer Dolch Sight Words!
These handwriting worksheets focus on 38 words from the Pre-Primer Dolch Sight Words list.
Each page contains one simple sentence focusing on the page’s Dolch word.
Sentences are intentionally simple for handwriting practice and for early readers.
Also included is a black and white picture that correlates to the sentence, which your child can color.
This packet contains 76 total pages, 2 pages for each Pre-Primer Dolch word, excluding ‘a’ and ‘I’.
I have also included a list of ideas for using this packet in your own homeschool!
Note that this is a classroom use license for 1 teacher only.
Ideas for using Handwriting Practice: Pre-Primer Dolch Words
- Assign one page per day for homework, or several pages for older students.
- Perfect for early finishers.
- Use as a supplement to a Sight Word of the Week curriculum.
- Place in page protectors and use with dry erase markers during center time.
- Staple down the side to make a Pre-Primer Book!
- Use as capitalization and punctuation practice.
- For older students, underline the noun and/or verb in each sentence.