Pilgrims at Plymouth: Worksheets
This 13-page Worksheet Packet is perfect for your Unit Study on Pilgrims and their life in Plymouth!
In this Pilgrims Worksheet Packet, you’ll find:
- Reading Comprehension – Read the short narrative on the Separatists and why they felt the need to set sail to the New World for religious freedom
- The Pilgrims – Questions and Answers – 2 Pilgrim-themed writing prompts
- Pilgrims and Indians Fill-in-the-Blank – Choose the correct word from the word bank to complete the sentence
- Pilgrim Definition Match – Match the word with its correct definition
- Pilgrims Word Search
- Map Work – Learn about Holland and England
- Squanto’s Method of Growing Corn – Cut & Paste Squanto’s steps of growing corn in the correct order
- Mayflower Compact – Write 3 facts about the contract
- Map Work – Learn about Massachusetts and US states
- Thanksgiving Feast! – Imagine a scene that could have happened at the first thanksgiving feast celebrated by the Pilgrims and Indians
- What’s In a Name? – The first Pilgrim baby born in the New World was named Peregrine. Solve the riddle to find out what his name meant!
- The Peace Treaty: Chief Massasoit and the Pilgrims – Read about the Peace Treaty and answer the questions
- The Landing of the Pilgrims – Analyze the artwork and then write sentences based on the writing prompts
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.