George Washington Worksheets
Few men had greater impact on the founding of the United States of America as George Washington. He is remembered as a fearless leader, a brave, kind man, and our nation’s first President.
Download the George Washington Worksheet Packet and begin your unit study today!
Included in this 11-page George Washington worksheet packet:
- Washington Info Sheet with True/False – Fill in the blank with details about Washington’s life; answer the true/false quesitons
- Which Words Describe? – Cut out each description and paste in the correct column
- Washington Word Search
- Compare & Contrast the British and Continental Armies – Brainstorm facts individually, or use the cut and paste prompts
- Alphabetical Order
- Word Jumble
- Fill-in-the-Blank – Use the word bank provided
- Copywork Pages – Includes 2 pages, each with different quotes
- Vocabulary Words – Learn 6 new vocabulary words relating to Washington’s life; a cut and paste activity
- Washington Tic-Tac-Toe Game – Use quarters and dollar bills! (included)
Worksheets are geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.