The Story About Ping Printables
Enjoy reading through The Story About Ping and using these unique printables with your Kindergartners and First Graders!
The activities in this packet focus on math and science concepts.
Included in this 10-page printable set:
- How Many of Each? – Count the number of Ping’s family members and answer the word problems at the bottom
- How Many of Each-Tally Marks – After counting Ping’s family, write those amounts as tally marks
- Color the Duck – Color the duck using the simple directions
- China flag – Color the flag of China; includes handwriting practice
- Count & Color Ping’s Family – Color the number of ducks according to the directions
- Does It Float or Sink? – Fill in the chart with your predictions and results of various objects
- Book Report – Complete the Book Report page with facts from the story
- Writing Practice – Practice handwriting using words from the story.
This packet is for personal or classroom use.