Pumpkin Worksheets for Kindergarten and First Grade!
Pumpkin worksheets and hands-on printables are the perfect way to get your Kindergarten or First Grade children excited about the fall season!
If you’re using these pages in your homeschool, you can place in your child’s daily workbox, use for extra fun practice pages, or bind them to create an pumpkin book for your child to work through.
If you’re in a classroom setting, this packet is perfect to complement your pumpkin theme, to place in your centers, for emergency sub days, for early finishers, or to send home for skill reinforcement.
The 31 worksheets in this printable packet each have a pumpkin theme.
This packed pumpkin unit includes:
- Pumpkin Math Problems – Solve each pumpkin-related word problem
- Pumpkin Word Search
- Fix the Sentence! – Write each pumpkin sentence using correct capitalization and punctuation
- Crack the Pumpkin Code! – Use the code to solve the pumpkin trivia fact
- Pumpkin Facts (2) – Determine which equations match the given answer; includes 2 pages
- Build Your Pumpkin Sentence! – Cut out the sentence, draw a picture, and practice writing; includes 2 pages
- Pumpkin Handwriting Practice – includes a picture to color
- What’s the Missing Number? – Fill in the correct number; through 20
- What’s in the Middle? – Determine the missing number; through 10
- Color the Pumpkins! – Use the key to color the pumpkins
- Letter P Pictures – Color the pictures that begin with /p/
- Color-By-Sight Word – Using words from the Pre-Primer Dolch list
- Pumpkin Subtraction – Glue each difference in the correct equation
- Pumpkin Seed Beginning Sounds – Match beginning digraphs (th-, ch-, sh-)
- Follow the Coloring Directions – Follow the simple prompts to color the pumpkin-themed picture
- Pumpkin Fun Page – Includes a pumpkin maze, dot-to-dot, tracing pumpkin, and pumpkin to color
- Label the Picture! – Cut out the words and glue under the correct picture
- Pumpkin Pattern Color Page – Color the various patterns on each pumpkin
- Pumpkin 5 Senses – Use the prompts to describe a pumpkin
- Pumpkin ABC Cut & Paste – Cut out each pumpkin-themed word and paste in the correct alphabetical order
- Trace the Pumpkin Path – Use an orange crayon to find the correct pumpkin path
- Pumpkin Sight Words – Color each pumpkin using the code; each pumpkin contains a word from the Dolch Primer list
- Blank Pumpkin Writing Pages (2) – contains primary and plain lines
- Pumpkin Word Work – Practice the beginning sound /p/ and analyze the word pumpkin using the guided phonetic directions.
Note that this is a license for personal use with your own children or grandchildren or a classroom use license for 1 teacher only.