Hello Friends! I am back this evening with another Bullet Point Post. Let’s get started!
This email contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
- This was our first full week of school and I. Am. Exhausted. Whew.
- My brand new Kindergartner is having a hard time getting back into the groove of school or either he is a having a growth spurt – or both. He has taken a 1 hour+ nap three times this week!
- I was pleasantly surprised, however, at how well our school went this first full week. I walked into this school year with many concerns due to my inability to be fully prepared. (I had a Summer of Sickness and lost many valuable planning weeks.) Mostly good attitudes and willingness to complete work all around. That is success in my book!
➡ You can take a look at Our First Day of Homeschool for 2022-2023.
- I usually take a few minutes each day to sit on the front porch. Due to the craziness of school starting and other Life Events, I haven’t sat on the porch much at all in the past week. I have really missed that! I often go sit for a few minutes either at the end of lunch or while dinner is in the oven if I don’t have other kitchen tasks to work on.
Despite living in suburbia, something about outside air really soothes and calms the soul.
- I started a new Bible study this week on the book of Ezekiel. I am not sure I have actually studied the book of Ezekiel in all of my 44 years, but I am excited to start that now! Unfortunately, this is not a season of life where I can attend a Ladies’ Bible Study, so I use the Be Series commentary from Warren Wiersbe. His teaching and explanations are so accessible for those of us who are not seminary students! I have studies through several of his commentaries over the years and they never disappoint!
➡ Here’s my current study: Be Reverent (Ezekiel): Bowing Before Our Awesome God
- Tonight’s supper was Chicken and Broccoli Roll-Ups. Tasty and simple on a Friday evening!
It was especially easy because the chicken was already cooked and in the freezer. All I had to do in that regard was pull it out and thaw. If you’re having a meal like spaghetti or lasagna or white chicken chili, it goes together so quickly when the meat is already cooked and just waiting in the freezer. ❤
- I rarely watch TV, but I occasionally watch TV with a bowl of ice cream on Friday nights. Tonight is one of those nights!
You can click here to read all of the Bullet Point Posts.
What is going on in your world this week? I would love to read what happened in your week, so feel free to write your own bullet point post in the comments!
Leave a Reply