Hello Friends! I’m back with another Bullet Point Post as these are easy for me to keep up.
This week has felt long as there have been many interruptions to our typical school days. I find that if I am out of the house for any reason at all (orthodontist appointments, running to the store at lunchtime, etc.) that I have a very hard time getting my head back in the school day.
Does this happen to you, too? Sigh.
Here’s a peek at our Friday here at the Hill House:
- My oldest girl was in online Driver’s Ed all week, so our days have felt a bit off without her being around. Despite her being upstairs in her room on the laptop, it didn’t really feel like she was here. I don’t like that! I am most content when all of my people are home, as they should be! ❤
- Since my oldest girl was occupied all week with her driving class, I didn’t have to teach her Algebra I or Physical Science and PRAISE THE LORD I appreciated that break! I am not a STEM person, so I have to study to teach her those two subjects. It’s like I have been on vacation!!
You can read about her 9th Grade Curriculum if you’re curious what I chose for this past school year.
- Supper tonight was easy chicken tenders in a homemade cream sauce, steamed broccoli, and brown rice. I try to keep it simple on Friday evening since I am typically done by the end of the week!
- As I walked down to our new Square Foot Garden (it’s only a 4×8, so pretty small) to pray over our plants, I saw that some critter was eating on our corn and pole beans. Grrr. That made me hot!
Chicken wire will be implemented bright and early tomorrow morning. I hate to see all of that hard work and money go to waste!
- And now I’m off to take a hot shower before the kids take all of the hot water, put my 5 year old to bed, and find a book!
➡ You can click here to read all of the Bullet Point Posts.
Our family was able to celebrate Mother’s Day this past weekend with my parents. I am so blessed that my mother and mother-in-law are still living and we are able to see them regularly. They are such important people in my life. I don’t dare take that for granted!
After about 20 tries, my children and I finally got a picture on Mother’s Day. I’ll be honest – the 19 pictures before this one just warm my heart. We were all punchy and couldn’t be still.
I am not the typical blogger in that I rarely post pictures of my children.
This crew and their daddy are my favorite people.
How has your week been? I would love to read what happened in your week, so feel free to write your own bullet point post in the comments! ❤