Holidays of the Year ABC Order Cut and Paste Worksheets
ABC order is a skill that requires mastery. Help your young learners master alphabetical order with these unique cut and paste worksheets!
This style of practice is just right for learners that might have poor writing stamina (you need to save the writing for another task!) or those that just need a change of pace from the traditional worksheet.
Children cut off the left column of words and then arrange them in ABC order in the right column. Glue sticks work best for this cut and paste worksheet, as white glue is a bit too messy in my experience.
Most of the holidays in this packet have multiple worksheets included. Note that the vocabulary list on each page is different.
Children will need to practice alphabetical order using the first, second, or third letter in the word.
Included in this 30-page Holidays of the Year packet:
- Back to School – 3 pages
- Thanksgiving – 3 pages
- Christmas: secular – 3 pages
- Christmas: Christian – 3 pages
- New Year’s – 2 pages
- Groundhog Day – 2 pages
- Valentine’s Day – 3 pages
- St. Patrick’s Day – 2 pages
- Easter: secular – 2 pages
- Easter: Christian – 3 pages
- Leap Year – 2 pages
- Mother’s Day – 1 page
- Father’s Day – 1 page
- Plus 30 answer keys – 1 for each page
– 30 pages of Holiday cut and paste worksheets
– 30 pages of Holiday answer keys