File Folder Word Wall: Fall! for personal or classroom use
File Folder Word Walls are the perfect solution to those of us with limited space!
Instead of placing fall words around the school room or on a bulletin board, they are stored in a file folder.
In addition to a colorful fall vocabulary list, I’ve added 10 printable pages that can be easily tucked into the file folder for storage.
In this Fall Word Wall packet, you’ll find:
- 2 colorful lists of Fall Words, which include a picture for each word; includes 32 words total
- Colorful cover page
- Fall File Folder Tab – glue on for easy recognition
- ABC Order – choose 6 words from the list and alphabetize
- Adjectives – choose adjectives to describe the words from the word wall
- Nouns – choose a word from the word wall to complete each phrase
- Writing Sentences – use the given fall word to write your own sentence; includes 2 pages
- Picture Matching – match each picture with the correct word from the list; includes 2 pages
- Syllables – use the word wall to write words with the same number of syllables
- Seek and Find! – use the words from the list to answer the questions
- Beginning Letters – write the words from the list that have the same beginning letters
Complete instructions for assembly are included in the download, as well as a few tips.
Note that this is a personal use license or a classroom use license for 1 teacher only.