This 11-page Worksheet Packet is perfect for your unit study on Hurricanes!
In this Hurricanes Worksheet Packet:
- Fascinating Hurricane Facts! – A list of interesting hurricane facts; suggestions for use are included in the packet
- All About Hurricanes Word Search
- Writing Assignment: Florida! – Why is Florida struck by the most hurricanes in North America? Explain your theory!
- Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale: Q&A – Use the included Saffir-Simpson Scale to answer the questions
- Hurricane Names – Learn how and why hurricanes are named and try your hand at naming them!
- All About Hurricanes Fill-in-the Blank – Hurricane-themed fill-in-the-blank
- Reading Comprehension – Read a short narrative on hurricanes and answer the related questions
- Describing Hurricanes – Use adjectives to describe hurricanes
- Make Your Own Hurricane – Make your own hurricane and write down its details prior to your weather show!
- Hurricanes versus Tornadoes: Venn Diagram – Compare and Contrast hurricanes and tornadoes
- All About Hurricanes Alphabetical Order – Complete the hurricane-themed ABC Order tasks
- Hurricane Definition Match – Match the correct hurricane-themed word with its definition
- Hurricanes: Using the Map! – Use the included map to answer the hurricane-related questions; requires crayons
Worksheets are geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.