Plants and Flowers Worksheets
Is your child interested in studying plants and flowers?
This Plants & Flowers Worksheet Packet is the perfect complement to your unit study!
Included in this 11-page Plants and Flowers Worksheet Packet:
- Plants & Flowers Notebook Cover Page – color the image
- How a Seed Grows – draw a description of each stage of seed growth
- Plant Vocabulary Word Search
- Create Your Own Seed Packet – describe the seeds you’ll grow in your garden!
- Plants & Flowers – 5 Senses – describe how you use the 5 senses to learn about plants
- Plants vs. Animals Venn Diagram – determine the similarities and differences of plants and animals
- Wildflower Coloring – follow the directions to color the wildflower
- Plants: Alphabetical Order – place the plant-themed vocabulary words in ABC order
- Seedy Math – solve the code to learn more about the world’s largest seed!
- My State Flower – research and describe your state’s flower
- Plant & Flower Definitions – unique cut & paste definition activity using plant and flower-themed vocabulary words
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.