Teddy Bear Printable Activities
Add these fun Teddy Bear printable activities to your Teddy Bear themed week this year. Your young learners will love them!
This printable packet is geared towards Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade students.
You’ll find the following pages included in this 8-page printable packet:
- Teddy Bear Maze – use a pencil (or crayon on marker) to find the end of the bear-themed maze
- Teddy Bear Dot to Dot – Includes numbers 1 to 50
- Teddy Bear Dab It – Use a bingo dabber to identify the B and b on the bear
- Where is the Teddy Bear hiding? – Use the simple color code to identify the bear
- Writing Activity – Use the prompt to write on the bear-themed paper: All About My Teddy Bear
- Writing Activity – Use the prompt to write on the bear-themed paper: Words That Describe My Teddy Bear
- Bear Puzzle – Cut out the puzzle and put back together while practicing the /b/ sound
- Teddy Bear Template – Cut out the bear template and then color and decorate!