Are you and your kiddos learning about teddy bears this school year? These teddy bear activities would a super fun addition to your unit study!
My girls and I did a small teddy bear unit study when they were much younger – preschool and kindergarten ages. Unit studies in the younger years involved choosing a theme and then finding a week’s worth of activities to go along with the topic.
Themed studies in the younger years are so much fun! You can make them as engaging and last as long as you and your young students desire.
→ Need help? You can watch my video on how to plan simple unit studies for some guidance.
Teddy Bear Activities
This printable packet of teddy bear activities features several different types of activities for your young learners.
There are a few pages for preschool and a few for children who are just starting to write with a pencil. Just choose the pages that will fit the best with your child’s abilities and stage of learning.
Included in this 8-page printable packet:
- Teddy Bear Maze – use a pencil (or crayon on marker) to find the end of the bear-themed maze
- Teddy Bear Dot to Dot – Includes numbers 1 to 50
- Teddy Bear Dab It – Use a bingo dabber to identify the B and b on the bear
- Where is the Teddy Bear hiding? – Use the simple color code to identify the bear
- Writing Activity – Use the prompt to write on the bear-themed paper: All About My Teddy Bear
- Writing Activity – Use the prompt to write on the bear-themed paper: Words That Describe My Teddy Bear
- Bear Puzzle – Cut out the puzzle and put back together while practicing the /b/ sound
- Teddy Bear Template – Cut out the bear template and then color and decorate!
Books About Teddy Bears
These are my affiliate links. You can read my disclosure policy for more information.
Through the years, we’ve read several book about teddy bears. The Legend of the Teddy Bear, however, has a been a favorite!
The pictures in this book are beautiful, and the story is excellent.
View the details on Amazon here: The Legend of the Teddy Bear by Frank Murphy
If you are an All Access Pass member, you can easily find and download ALL of the worksheets and printables at Mama’s, including this Teddy Bear Packet.
After you log in, choose the Other Page and scroll down until you see this particular worksheet packet. Then just click and your download will start immediately.
Sign up here to download the printable packet
Wonderful pre-made activities for my class!
I am so glad they were a great fit! Thank you for taking the time to leave a sweet comment! 🙂