If you and your children are studying Christopher Columbus this school year, these worksheets are the perfect supplement!
In this Christopher Columbus Worksheet Packet, you’ll find:
- Christopher Columbus Biography: Fill-in-the-blank and true/false style biography questions
- Columbus Fact & Opinion: Name 3 facts and 3 opinions about Columbus
- Columbus Word Problems: Practice math and critical thinking with these Columbus-themed word problems
- Questions and Answers: 2 Columbus-themed writing prompts to promote critical thinking
- Map Skills: The 4 Voyages: Practice basic map skills by answering the questions about Columbus’ 4 voyages
- Map Skills: Countries: Practice basic map skills by following the directions and answering the questions about countries Columbus visited
- Christopher Columbus Word Search: Search for each Columbus-related word in the puzzle
- Columbus Fill-in-the-Blank: Fill in the blank with the correct word
- Alphabetical Order: Place each Columbus-themed word in each section in ABC order
- Reading Comprehension: Read the short narrative about Christopher Columbus and answer the questions
- Description of Christopher Columbus: Choose various describing words and phrases
- Cut & Paste Definitions: Cut out each Columbus-themed definition and paste it beside the correct word it describes
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders. However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.
If you’d like to see several sample pages from this Christopher Columbus Worksheet Packet, simply click on the image below.
Items in Your Cart
Visit The Shop
Array (  => 414  => 624  => 415 )
Other Posts You Might Enjoy