Desert Worksheets for 2nd and 3rd graders.
12 printable activities.
This 12-page Worksheet Packet is perfect for your Unit Study on Deserts!
In this Desert Worksheet Packet:
- The Dry Desert – Guided notebooking-style page to describe the desert biome
- The Sahara Desert – Use the bar graph and chart to answer the questions about temperature and precipitation in the Sahara Desert
- Deserts of the World – Complete the chart describing the world’s deserts
- Desert Fill-in-the-Blank
- Desert Animals – Describe the desert animals’ special features
- Desert Capitalization and Punctuation – Determine whether the desert-themed sentences have errors
- Desert Scene – Complete the desert scene and then write sentences describing it with the lined paper provided
- Types of Camels Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast Bactrian and dromedary camels
- Desert Alphabetical Order – Arrange the desert vocabulary words in the correct alphabetical order
- Desert Word Search
- Reading Comprehension – Read the short narrative on desert plants and answer the questions
- Desert Vocabulary Words -Describe and define the desert-themed vocabulary words with this unique definitions activity
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.