The Human Body: Worksheets
The Human Body Worksheets for 2nd-3rd Graders.
12 pages total.
The Human Body Worksheets
This 12-page Worksheet Packet is perfect for your Unit Study on The Human Body!
In this Human Body Worksheet Packet, you’ll find:
- Name That Bone! – Label the bones using the words in the word bank
- Reading Comprehension – Read the short narrative on the human heart and answer the related questions
- The 5 Senses – Identify the 5 senses and match the pictures
- Analyze Your Fingerprints! – 2-page activity where students record their own fingerprints and then analyze them using the prompts
- Numbers, Numbers, Numbers! – Identify how each of the numbers pertain to the human body
- Human Body Word Search
- Body Systems – Determine which body system the body part belongs to
- Facts About My Skin – Cut & paste each skin fact
- Where Does My Food Go? – Record the sequence of digestion using the prompts in the word bank
- Organs Found in the Human Body Crossword Puzzle – answer key provided
- Definitions – Cut and paste the anatomy-themed definitions beside the correct word
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.