Clouds and The Water Cycle Worksheets
This 11-page Worksheet Packet is perfect for your Unit Study on Clouds and The Water Cycle!
In this Clouds and The Water Cycle Worksheet Packet:
- Clouds and The Water Cycle Word Search
- Label The Water Cycle – Label the color or black & white diagram of The Water Cycle
- Cloud Names: Questions & Answers – 2 questions regarding clouds
- What’s in a Name? – Describe characteristics of each cloud listed based on its name
- Clouds are, can, and have – Complete the chart with the prompts
- A Cloud is Born! Reading Comprehension
- Cloud Journal – Record cloud descriptions throughout the day
- The Water Cycle Flip Page – Create a flip page all about The Water Cycle
- Cloud Creative Writing – 2 pages (with extra writing lines) with a cloud picture prompt
- The Water Cycle Fill-in-the-Blank
- Clouds and The Water Cycle Vocabulary Words – Definitions page and list of words to remember
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.