Maps and The Globe worksheets for 2nd and 3rd graders.
11 printable activities.
Save money and download EVERYTHING with the All Access Pass! ♥
Maps and The Globe Worksheets
This 12-page Worksheet Packet is perfect for your Unit Study of Maps and The Globe!
In this Map Worksheet Packet:
- North, South, East, and West! – Develop a mnemonic to help remember the 4 cardinal directions
- All About Maps Word Search
- Maps and Globes: Fill in the Blank
- Continent and Ocean Identification – Name the correct continent and ocean at each location
- Write Your Own Directions! – Using the guide, write detailed directions to a destination in your yard
- Map Skills – Using the included map, follow the directions to practice map skills
- Pine Tree Park – Draw an aerial view of the park using the included directions
- Learning the Globe – Use the globe to find the landmarks and answer the questions
- Maps and Globes Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast a map and globe
- Map and Globe Vocabulary Words – Use the vocabulary words in correlation with the definitions page
- Maps and The Globe Crossword Puzzle
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.
Tiffany E. Hicks
Why is the site not allowing members to log in today?
Tiffany – the delivery method I using to deliver packets is making my site crash, so I’m moving to Plan B. Be on the lookout for an email from me in the next couple of hours with instructions on how members can download!
I apologize for the inconvenience!