Merry Christmas, My Friends!
I’m going to take the next few days off to focus on my family and the true meaning of the season, and I pray that you are doing the same! So things will be a bit quiet here until the end of the week.
I’ve got lots of great posts in the works for the coming weeks/months:
- 10 Favorite Homeschool Bloggers to Follow on Pinterest
- how we do a Puzzle Party on some of our school mornings
- how I use Google+ to keep up with all of my favorite blogs (and why I’m ditching Facebook for that purpose)
- a really neat daily math practice ebook
- fun ways we practice math without using worksheets or writing
- a few new Google+ Hangouts to announce
- fun themed worksheet packets for Members
- LOTS of new single worksheets – language arts, reading comprehension, addition/subtraction, number bonds and more!
Enjoy your Christmas with your family!
For a child will be born to us, a son is given to us;
And the government will rest on his shoulders.
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince Of Peace.
Amen and amen.