Benjamin Franklin Worksheets
Benjamin Franklin was one of the most well-know Founding Fathers of the United States of America. Few others had as much impact on the forming of the new America as Franklin.
Download the Benjamin Franklin Resource Packet and begin your unit study today!
Included in this 16-page Benjamin Franklin Worksheet Packet:
- Ben Franklin: Q&A – Answer the questions regarding Franklin and his life work
- Benjamin Franklin: Fact and Opinion – Write 3 facts and 3 opinions about Mr. Franklin
- Benjamin Franklin’s 13 Virtues – Match the virtues with the correct action
- My List of Virtues – Your child writes his own list of virtues they deem to be important
- Reading Comprehension: Poor Richard’s Almanac – Read the short narrative and answer the questions
- Benjamin Franklin Word Search
- Ben Franklin & Me (Venn Diagram) – Your child compares and contrasts himself with Mr. Franklin
- Description of Ben Franklin – Use adjectives to describe Ben
- Ben Franklin: Inventions – Fill-in-the-blank style worksheet all about Franklin’s inventions
- Join, or Die – Make your own cartoon using the writing prompt
- Benjamin Franklin: Solve the Code! – Use addition and subtraction with regrouping to solve the math code
- $100 Bill! – Determine if there is enough money to purchase each group of objects with a $100 bill
- Copywork: 2 pages of copywork with the following Ben Franklin quotes: “If you desire many things, many things will seem but a few.” and “Idleness and pride tax with a heavier hand than kings and parliaments.”
- Vocabulary Words – Learn 12 new vocabulary words relating to Ben Franklin’s life; a cut and paste activity
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.