All About Birds: Worksheets
All About Birds Worksheets for 2nd and 3rd graders.
12 printable activities.
All About Birds Worksheets
Birds are one of the few animals that we see most every day, regardless of where we live in the world. They’re so fascinating to watch! And they’re even more interesting to study.
In this Bird Worksheet Packet you’ll find:
- Fascinating Facts About Birds – Use as a mini-poster, copywork, or as nightly dinner discussion!
- All About Birds Vocabulary Word Search
- Types of Feathers – Draw each type in detail
- Research a Feathered Friend – Find out about your favorite bird using the writing prompts as a guide
- Birds vs. Frogs Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast birds and frogs using the Venn Diagram
- All About Birds Descriptions – Use the writing prompts to describe the characteristics of birds
- My State Bird – Draw a detailed picture of your state bird (or choose a favorite state if you’re from outside the US)
- Reading Comprehension Narrative – Read the narrative about birds and how they digest food; then answer the questions
- Bird Graphing: Finding Ordered Pairs – Determine the bird at the specified coordinate and describe him in detail!
- Alphabetical Order – Place the Bird Vocabulary Words in alphabetical order
- Bird Vocabulary Matching Cards – Includes vocabulary words an definitions; several suggestions for use included in the packet
- –>BONUS: All About Birds Notebook Cover Page – Shade in the cardinal sketch with colored pencils; makes a beautiful notebook cover