We are heading straight into one of my favorite times of the year: Apple Season!
Around the end of August/beginning of September, I grow oh so weary of the North Carolina heat and humidity and dream of fall days and jeans.
So I’m sorry to say, but the fall posts will start just a bit earlier than usual here at Mama’s!
As I’m gathering up all of my apple-related ideas for our homeschool, I’ll share as many as I can.
Today, I’m starting with this set of Apple Blank Writing Pages.
Blank Writing Pages
These blank writing pages are so versatile!
Here are a few ideas for how you can use them in your own home:
- Write a short story
- Draw a picture and then write a story
- Use the colored picture as a writing prompt
- Write the week’s spelling words
- Make a list of apple vocabulary
- Write an apple-themed poem
- Write an acrostic using ‘apple’
- Write down a favorite recipe for apple pie or apple cider
- Practice writing letters or numbers for Preschool or Early Kindergarten
Apple Writing Pages
You’ll find 14 blank writing pages included in this download:
→ 3 pages with plain lines for older writers
→ 3 pages with plain lines with space for your child to draw a picture
→ 3 pages with elementary lines for younger writers
→ 3 pages with elementary lines with space for drawing a picture
→ 1 extra page of lines for older writers and 1 page for younger writers
Note that this printable packet is available for personal and classroom use.
More Apple Worksheets
You might be interested in:
- Attribute Apples: A Favorite Educational Toy
- Apple Cutting Practice
- Apple Printables for Kindergarten-First Grade
- Interpreting a Table: Varieties of Apples
- Johnny Appleseed Printables and Unit Resources
- Color By Sight Word: Apple Picking!
- Apple Life Cycle Worksheets