Ancient Rome Worksheets
This Worksheet Packet is the perfect supplement to your Ancient Rome Unit Study!
In this Ancient Rome Worksheet Packet, you’ll find:
- Ancient Rome Notebook Cover – Print and color this Roman Soldier notebook cover
- Reading Comprehension – Read the short narrative on aqueducts and answer the questions
- Ancient Rome Description – Describe Roman life using the writing prompts in the boxes
- Label the Roman Soldier – Label the Roman solider and his weapons using the words in the word bank
- Fill-in-the-Blank – Fill in the correct word using the words in the word bank
- Map Work – Use the map to answer the questions related to the Roman Empire’s territory
- Roman Numerals Worksheet – Convert the Roman numerals and solve the simple math equations – fun!
- Name That Machine! – Describe the machine shown in the picture
- Who’s Who in Ancient Rome? – Match each famous Roman with his description
- Map Work – Use the map to answer the questions related to The Punic Wars
- Battle Tactics of Roman Soldiers – Describe the Roman’s battle formations and draw an example
- Mask Drawing – Draw two types of masks popular during the time of Roman plays
- Ancient Rome Word Search
- Soldiers Venn Diagram – Compare and contrast Roman soldiers with modern-day soldiers
- Definitions – Cut and paste the correct definition by the word it describes
Worksheets are always geared towards 1st-3rd Graders.
However, they can easily be used with younger learners (with mom’s help) or possibly even 4th-5th graders.